Minutes of meeting

Minutes – Oct 20

EAST KESWICK PARISH COUNCIL MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ONLINE ON 20th October 2020 at 7.30 pm PRESENT: Cllr B Bailey Cllr A Batty (Chair) from 7.50 pm Cllr J Eaton Cllr N Edwards Cllr B Groves Cllr G Plowright Cllr A Waterfield Cllr M Robinson, Leeds City Council Harewood Ward to 8 pm 1…. View Article

Minutes – Sep 20

MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ONLINE ON 15th September 2020 PRESENT Cllrs Batty, Bailey, Groves, King, Waterfield, Edwards. Kelly Martin Clerk DECLARATION OF PECUNIARY AND OTHER INTEREST None Cllr Batty welcomed new Councillor Nicholas Edwards. MINUTES OF MEETING HELD ONLINE ON 21st July 2020 These were approved. MATTERS ARISING 1 1.1 Neighbourhood plan It was… View Article

Minutes- July 20

EAST KESWICK PARISH COUNCIL MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ONLINE ON 21ST JULY 2020 PRESENT Cllrs Batty, Bailey, Groves, King, Waterfield. Kelly Martin Clerk DECLARATION OF PECUNIARY AND OTHER INTEREST MINUTES OF MEETING HELD ONLINE ON 16TH JUNE 2020 These were approved. MATTERS ARISING 1. 1.1 Update on works at Allerton Drive This has been… View Article

Minutes – June 20

EAST KESWICK PARISH COUNCIL MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ONLINE ON 16TH JUNE 2020 PRESENT Cllrs Batty, Bailey, Groves, King, Waterfield. Kelly Martin Clerk MINUTES OF UPDATE MEETING HELD ONLINE ON 19TH MAY 2020 These were approved. MATTERS ARISING 1. 1.1 Update on works at Allerton Drive Clerk to follow up with Cllr Robinson to… View Article

Minutes – May 20

EAST KESWICK PARISH COUNCIL MINUTES OF THE UPDATE MEETING HELD ONLINE ON MAY 19TH 2020 PRESENT Cllrs Batty, Bailey, Waterfield, King and Groves. Kelly Martin Clerk MINUTES OF MEETING HELD ON MARCH 17th 2020 These were approved. MATTERS ARISING 1. Trimming of Memorial Trees Cllr Bailey provided an update and it was decided to appoint… View Article

Minutes – Mar 20

EAST KESWICK PARISH COUNCIL MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON MARCH 17TH 2020 PRESENT Cllrs Batty, Bailey, Waterfield and Groves. Kelly Martin APOLOGIES Cllrs Pentith, King. June Gallant. POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM No residents or Police attended. DECLARATION OF PECUNIARY AND OTHER INTEREST None. MINUTES OF MEETING HELD ON FEBRUARY 11th 2020 These were approved…. View Article

Minutes – Feb 20

MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON FEBRUARY 11TH 2020 POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM No Police or residents attended. The Police had reported 2 burglaries residential and 1 theft of horse trailer. PRESENT – Cllrs Batty, Pentith, Bailey, King, Waterfield and Groves. APOLOGIES None DECLARATION OF PECUNIARY AND OTHER INTERESTS. None. MINUTES OF MEETINGS HELD ON… View Article

Minutes – Jan 20

MINUTES OF THE METING HELD ON JANUARY 21ST 2020 POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM No residents or Police attended. The Police had reported one theft from a motor vehicle and three burglaries residential PRESENT Cllrs Batty, Bailey, Waterfield, King and Groves. Kelly Martin – the future Clerk – also attended. APOLOGIES  Cllr Pentith. DECLARATION OF PECUNIARY… View Article

Minutes – Dec 19

MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON DECEMBER 17TH2019 POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM The Police reported 3 crimes during the month. –   one burglary residential, one criminal damage, and one theft none specific. David Smith, Chairman of the Wildlife Trust, attended as a resident and as a member of the Wildlife Trust, to suggest alternative uses… View Article

Minutes – Nov 19

MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON 19TH NOVEMBER 2019 . POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM One resident, a Trustee of the Sports Association, attended to inquire about progress over the future of the Sports Field and was invited to attend a meeting of the interested parties in The Star at 6.30 on Tuesday 26th November. He… View Article

Minutes – Oct 19

MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON 15TH OCTOBER 2019 POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM The Police reported 2 burglaries residential and advised on the best door locks to use to protect property. PRESENT Cllrs Batty, Pentith, Bailey, Waterfield, King and Groves.  APOLOGIES    None DECLARATION OF PECUNIARY AND OTHER INTERESTS.  None. MINUTES OF MEETINGS HELD ON SEPTEMBER… View Article

Minutes – Sep 19

MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON SEPTEMBER 17Th 2019 POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM The Police reported 1 burglary residential in July. Three residents attended. One resident attended in order to inform Cllrs of a reply received from Nick Borras about further work promised at the end of Allerton Drive. He had been told that the contra… View Article

Minutes – Jul 19

MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON JULY 16th2019 POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM The Police reported that there had been no crime in the village during the last month.   Two residents from Church Drive attended to inquire about progress in fencing the turning circle. The Chairman informed them that protection of the green space, a… View Article

Minutes – June 19

  MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON JUNE 18TH 2019   POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM The Police reported only one crime during the month – a burglary residential, although no entry to the property had been gained.   PRESENT Cllrs Batty, Pentith, Bailey, Waterfield, Platt  and King. Cllr Matthew Robinson also attended for part of… View Article

Minutes – Apr 19

MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON APRIL 16TH 2019   POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM- Report on Meeting held on Sunday April 14th The Chairman reported that he, Ed Stentiford from BPC, 2 Police Officers, about 20 residents from The Drive, and Matthew Robinson, who chaired the meeting, had attended. Many of the residents’ concerns were… View Article

Minutes – Mar 19

MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON 19TH MARCH 2019   POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM PCSO Susan Broadwell had  reported 1 crime – burglary residential during the month .There had been a total 20 crimes in the neighbourhood..   PRESENT  Cllrs Batty, Pentith, Bailey,  King and Waterfield.   Three residents of Church Drive attended to voice… View Article

Minutes – Feb 19

MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON FEBRUARY 19TH 2019     POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM   The Police had e mailed figures for the number of crimes in East Keswick during January. These were 1 Burglary Residential, 8 Criminal Damage and 1 Theft Non Specific.   The Chairman of East Keswick Wildlife Trust and 2… View Article

Minutes – Jan 19

MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON 15TH JANUARY 2019   POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM  One resident who may be interested in joining the Council  attended the meeting. The Police had sent in a report listing 2 crimes committed during the month , both burglaries residential. The Clerk reported that there have been some further incidents… View Article

Minutes – Dec 18

MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON DECEMBER 18TH  2018   POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM  The Police had reported 3 crimes- all burglaries residential.   A resident of Allerton Drive attended to inquire about progress on signage at the corner of this road, where he considers a larger sign, warning of the concealed entrance ahead would… View Article

Minutes – Oct 18

MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON 16TH OCTOBER 2018   POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM   The Police reported 3 Burglaries Residential.   Harry Moores attended to discuss the future of the Sports Club. (M/A 16), Two developers attended to discuss a possible site in East Keswick (MA 15), and Ward Cllrs Matthew Robinson and Sam… View Article

Minutes – Sep 18

MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON SEPTEMBER 18 2018 POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM  No residents attended. The Police report from PCSO Susan Broadwell mentioned no crime in the village in July and only 1 Burglary residential in August.   PRESENT Cllrs Andrew Batty, Judith Pentith, Becky Bailey, Granville Davies, Alison Waterfield, Gemma King and Laura… View Article

Minutes – Jul 18

MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON JULY 24TH 2018. POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM  The Police reported that there had been 2 burglaries business.- the break ins at the 2 public houses on Main Street, referred to in the June Minutes.   PRESENT Cllrs Batty, Pentith, Bailey, Davies, and Waterfield. Harry Moores, Trustee of the East… View Article

Minutes – June 18

MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON JUNE 19TH 2018 POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM  There was no Police attendance. Four residents attended. Two were concerned about the possible parking problems which could arise on Church Drive and could affect the green space in the turning circle, following the approval of the planning application for 2 new… View Article

Minutes – May 18

MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON MAY 15TH2018.   POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM  No Police or residents attended.   PRESENT  Cllrs Batty, Lord and Bailey.    APOLOGIES Cllrs Pentith , Davies and Waterfield.     ELECTION OF CHAIRMAN It was proposed Cllr Lord, seconded Cllr Bailey, that Cllr Batty should continue as Chairman. Cllr Batty agreed to serve for a… View Article

Minutes – Apr 18

MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON APRIL 18 2018    POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM  No Police attended.     Three residents attended and reported concerns.   Signs promised for end of Allerton Drive– An Allerton Drive resident asked when this work is likely to occur. He was told that the Parish Council is continuing to pursue the… View Article

Minutes – Mar 18

EAST KESWICK PARISH COUNCIL    MINUTES OF MEETING HELD ON 20THMARCH 2018    POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM  David Smith, Chairman of EKWT, attended to seek agreement from the council for 2 proposals :- Frank Shire’s Field– A small part of the land would, if added to other land owned by the EKWT, he considers, qualify for… View Article

Minutes – Feb 18

EAST KESWICK PARISH COUNCIL    MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON 20THFEBRUARY 2018    POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM PCSO Alan Stead had e mailed the crime figures for the month to the Council. These consisted of 2 cases of criminal damage.    Melanie Smith attended by arrangement with the Council to discuss the Neighbourhood Plan (MA… View Article

Minutes – Jan 18

MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON JANUARY 23 2018 POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM  There was no attendance from the Police or from residents. PRESENT  Cllrs Batty, Pentith, Bailey, Lord and Waterfield. APOLOGIES   Cllr Davies.  DECLARATION OF PECUNIARY AND OTHER INTERESTS. Cllr Bailey declared an interest in Planning 1(b) MINUTES OF MEETING HELD ON 19TH DECEMBER… View Article

Minutes – Dec 17

EAST KESWICK PARISH COUNCIL   MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON 19TH DECEMBER 2017   POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM PCSO Alan Stead has reported one crime – non specific – theft of unlaid Yorkshire stone slabs.   PRESENT Cllrs Batty, Pentith, Davies, Lord, Waterfield and Bailey. APOLOGIES    None                      DECLARATION OF PECUNIARY AND OTHER INTERESTS…. View Article

Minutes – Nov 17

MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON NOVEMBER 21 2017.     Police and Residents Forum There was no Police presence. A resident attended to ask whether the Council had any plans to commemorate Armistice Day next year. The Chairman said that this could be considered nearer the time.   Another resident attended to explain that… View Article

Minutes – Oct 17

MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON 17TH OCTOBER 2017   POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM  The Police reported 2 crimes during the month – one of burglary residential and the other of theft non-specific. Two residents attended to report on recent activity connected with the proposed new housing development on Church Drive. The Developer, JWT, has… View Article

Minutes – Sep 17

MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON SEPTEMBER 19TH 2017 POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM The Police had reported one crime – theft from a motor vehicle, involving stealing of tools. APOLOGIES AND RESIGNATION Cllr Davies sent apologies. Cllr Warren had written to the Chairman and Clerk regretting that he had to resign due to increased family… View Article

Minutes – Jul 17

MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON JULY 18TH 2017   POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM  Two PCSOs attended and reported 1 burglary during the month. An unsuccessful attempt had been made 6 days earlier when the thief / thieves had failed to gain access. The problem of the exit from Allerton Drive was discussed ( Correspondence… View Article

Minutes – Jun 17

MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON JUNE 20TH 2017   POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM  No residents attended the meeting. The Police had sent in a report of one theft non- specific during the month. PRESENT – Cllrs Batty, Pentith, Davies, Warren and Bailey. APOLOGIES   Cllr Lord DECLARATION OF PECUNIARY AND OTHER INTERESTS. None.   MINUTES… View Article

Minutes – May 17

MINUTES OF MEETING HELD ON MAY 16TH 2017.   POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM  The Police had emailed the crime figures for the month – 2 burglaries residential.   One resident attended to discuss the most appropriate way in which she could object to the new planning application for a 4 Bed House to the rear… View Article

Minutes – Apr 17

POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM  PCSO Alan Stead was asked to give his report to the Parish Assembly. He was advised that parking outside St Mary’s can sometimes cause problems for nearby residents  trying to enter/ exit their properties.   One resident attended briefly to discuss the attitude of the PC to the latest proposal for… View Article

Minutes – Mar 17

POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM  The Police reported that there had been no crime in East Keswick in the last month. Across the country there have been a number of thefts of land rovers.. Cllr Pentith asked that the burglary at the home of Mrs Jean Barber before Christmas be looked into. Cllr Bailey reported that… View Article

Minutes – Feb 17

MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON 21ST FEBRUARY 2017   POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM Melanie Smith attended . She showed Cllrs a map of the village recently compiled by EKWT showing the number of trees currently with TPO’s on them and those lost(roughly half). EKWT are very concerned about this. They think there are a… View Article

Minutes – Jan 17

MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON 24TH JANUARY 2017   POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM   PRESENT Cllrs Batty, Lord, Bailey and , Warren .   APOLOGIES   Cllrs Pentith, Davies and Ogden.                        DECLARATION OF PECUNIARY AND OTHER INTERESTS. The Chairman declared an interest in Finance 1(d).   MINUTES OF MEETING HELD ON DECEMER 13th… View Article

Minutes – Dec 16

POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM Two representatives of the NP Group attended to discuss possible additions to the NP (MA 5)   PRESENT  Cllrs Batty, Pentith, Lord, , Warren,  and Bailey.   APOLOGIES  Cllrs Davies and Ogden.                        DECLARATION OF PECUNIARY AND OTHER INTERESTS. None.   MINUTES OF MEETING HELD ON NOVEMBER 15TH  2016. These were… View Article

Minutes – Nov 16

MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON 15TH NOVEMBER 2016     POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM  The Police had reported no crime in the last month.   PRESENT  Cllrs Batty, Pentith, Lord, Warren, Davies, and Bailey.   APOLOGIES   Cllr Ogden.                      DECLARATION OF PECUNIARY AND OTHER INTERESTS. None   MINUTES OF MEETING HELD ON OCTOBER 18TH… View Article

Minutes – Oct 16

  EAST KESWICK PARISH COUNCIL   MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON OCTOBER 18TH 2016   POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM   PCSO Alan Stead reported no crime in the last month. He has asked his superior about the road closure request from the PC for the Remembrance Service period but has not yet received an answer…. View Article

Minutes – Sep 16

EAST KESWICK PARISH COUNCIL   MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON 20TH SEPTEMBER 2016   POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM The Police had sent Council details of 4 crimes – 1 burglary other, 2 thefts from motor vehicles, and 1 burglary dwelling. PCSO Alan Stead later attended the meeting to discuss the report in detail.  … View Article

Minutes – Jul 16

  EAST KESWICK PARISH COUNCIL   MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON 26TH JULY 2016.   POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM No Police or residents attended.    PRESENT Cllrs Batty, Pentith, Warren and Lord.   APOLOGIES  Cllrs Ogden, Bailey and Davies.                         DECLARATION OF PECUNIARY AND OTHER INTERESTS. The Chairman declared an interest in Finance 1(f)…. View Article

Minutes – Jun 16

MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON JUNE 28TH 2016 .   POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM  No Police or residents attended. Cllr Ogden read out a letter from a resident unable to attend the meeting concerned that her field (off Moor Lane) and next to the footpath to St Mary’s Garth was private land and not… View Article

Minutes – May 16

MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON 17TH MAY 2016  POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM The Police reported 1 burglary other, although suspect was disturbed and made off without stealing anything.   Mr Robertson attended ( M/A 1.) PRESENT Cllrs Batty, Pentith, Lord, Bailey, Davies, and Ogden.   APOLOGIES  Cllr Warren. ELECTION OF CHAIRMAN It was proposed… View Article

Minutes – Apr 16

MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON APRIL 19TH   PRESENT Cllrs Batty, Pentith, Lord, Davies,  Bailey .   APOLOGIES  Cllrs Warren and Ogden.                    DECLARATION OF PECUNIARY AND OTHER INTERESTS. None MINUTES OF MEETING HELD ON MARCH 15TH  2016.These were approved.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      … View Article

Minutes – Mar 16

MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON 15TH MARCH 2016.  POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM PCSO Alan Stead attended and reported no crimes during the month. He was reminded by Cllrs of the need for flyers to be placed by the Police on car windscreens of motorists parking on pavements, particularly on Whitegate, South Mount, The Grove,… View Article

Minutes – Feb 16

POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM  The Police attended and reported no crimes since the last report. They were reminded of the promise from PCSO Alan Stead to supply flyers concerning showing respect for neighbours when parking on pavements. A Moor Lane resident  attended and drew the attention of Council to a number of issues .  … View Article

Minutes – Jan 16

MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON JANUARY19TH 2016   POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM The Police reported 2 burglaries dwellings, 1 theft from a motor vehicle and 1 burglary other.   PRESENT  Cllrs Batty, Pentith, Lord, Bailey, Davies, Ogden and Warren.   APOLOGIES     None.                     DECLARATION OF PECUNIARY AND OTHER INTERESTS.  None.   MINUTES OF MEETING… View Article

Minutes – Nov 15

MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON NOVEMBER 24TH 2015   POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM  PCSO Alan Stead attended and reported 3 crimes in the last month – a burglary other (attempt to steal money from the PO located in the Village Hall), a theft from a vehicle, and a burglary dwelling. Two problems were raised… View Article

Minutes – Oct 15

MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON OCTOBER 20TH 2015   POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM  The Police reported 2 crimes committed during the month – a theft from a dwelling and a theft from a vehicle.   ELECTION OF CHAIRMAN , ARISING FROM RESIGNATION OF COUNCILLOR ANNING .  It was proposed Cllr Warren,  seconded Cllr  Ogden,… View Article

Minutes – Sep 15

POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM PCSO Alan Stead reported 1 crime of criminal damage.                                                                                                                                                  Two residents from Moor Lane whose properties back on to the extended playground attended to voice their complaints. (M/A 1) PRESENT Cllrs Anning, Batty, Pentith, Lord, Bailey, and Warren. APOLOGIES  Cllr Ogden                      … View Article

Minutes – Aug 15

EAST KESWICK PARISH COUNCIL   MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON AUGUST 18TH 2015   POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM   PCSO Emma Leighton reported that there had been no crime during the last month.                                                                                                        Cllrs asked her about a 101 call made to the Police recently from a Moor Lane resident reporting noise from the playground… View Article

Minutes – Jul 15

POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM  The Police reported one crime during the month – a vehicle theft. They noted a number of minor problems identified  by Cllrs in the village which may have on going effects. They confirmed that if residents with properties backing on to the new extension at the playground  have cause for complaint… View Article

Minutes – Jun 15

MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON JUNE 16TH 2015   POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM  Several residents attended this part of the meeting and raised matters of concern to them:- ·       Raised Manhole covers at junction of The Close and Main Street and opposite the Old Star. The resident had been in extensive e mail contact… View Article

Minutes – May 15

MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON MAY 19TH 2015                                                                                                                                       POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM One member of the public attended to complain about the state of the road surface on Lumby Lane. She was thanked for attending by the Chairman, and advised that the Council has already been requesting action from Highways concerning this road… View Article

Minutes – Apr 15

EAST KESWICK PARISH COUNCIL   MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON APRIL 15TH 2015   POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM  No Police or residents attended.   PRESENT Cllrs Anning, Batty, Warren, Ogden, Priestley, Gibbs and Pentith   APOLOGIES  None                   DECLARATION OF PECUNIARY AND OTHER INTERESTS. Cllr Gibbs declared an interest in Planning (a).   MINUTES… View Article

Minutes – Mar 15

EAST KESWICK PARISH COUNCIL   MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON MARCH 10TH 2015.   POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM The Police reported 1 theft non-specific .Cllr Batty informed them of a recent incident of egg throwing at his property. Neighbours in Keswick Grange have experienced similar problems in the past.   PRESENT Cllrs Anning, Batty,… View Article

Minutes – Feb 15

MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON FEBRUARY 17TH 2015.   POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM  The Police reported 2 crimes in the last month – a theft from a motor vehicle and  a burglary dwelling.   PRESENT  Cllrs Anning, Pentith, Gibbs, Ogden, Warren and Priestley.   APOLOGIES Cllr Batty.                     DECLARATION OF PECUNIARY AND OTHER INTERESTS…. View Article

Minutes – Jan 15

MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON JANUARY 13TH 2015   POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM The new residents of No 1 Rose Croft attended to hear discussion of their planning application (Planning1(b) . They are willing to consider modifications if objections are raised by the Planners.   PRESENT Cllrs Anning, Batty, Ogden, Gibbs, Pentith and Warren…. View Article

Minutes – Nov 14

MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON NOVEMBER 25TH 2014   POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM  A Police report listed only 1 crime during the month – a theft from a vehicle/   PRESENT Cllrs Anning, Batty, Pentith, Priestley, Gibbs, and Warren.   APOLOGIES   Cllr Ogden.                        DECLARATION OF PECUNIARY AND OTHER INTERESTS.Cllr Batty declared an… View Article

Minutes – Oct 14

MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON OCTOBER 21ST 2014   POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM  The Police reported 3 crimes in September – one burglary other, one theft non-specific, and one interference with a motor vehicle. The PCSO was asked about possible CTCV in the village but said he could not advise about it. The quality… View Article

Minutes – Sep 14

MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON SEPTEMBER 9TH 2014   POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM There was no Police attendance. Two representatives of the VHC and two from the Snooker Club attended to discuss item 19 M/A.   PRESENT  Cllrs Anning, Batty, Priestley, Pentith, Ogden..   APOLOGIES  Cllrs Gibbs and Warren.                          DECLARATION OF PECUNIARY… View Article

Minutes – Aug 14

MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON AUGUST 19TH 2014   POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM There was no Police representation. Two residents attended to discuss the absence of a public footpath between East Keswick and Collingham. One of them had recently attempted to walk along Harewood Road from one village to the next, and had found… View Article

Minutes – Jul 14

POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM  The Police reported 3 crimes during the last month – all of criminal damage. One of these was damage to the wrought iron chain link fence from the lead fixings to the stone posts at the War Memorial, causing damage to the post fixings and the chain.      PRESENT  Cllrs… View Article

Minutes – Jun 14

  POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM 3 residents  attended to discuss Planning 1 – Development for 4 houses between 11 and 37 Church Drive. They are all opposed to the application and sought the Council’s views. (see below).   PRESENT Cllrs Batty, Pentith, Priestley, Ogden and Gibbs.   APOLOGIES  Cllrs Anning and Warren.   In the… View Article

Minutes – May 14

POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM The Police reported no crime in the last month. Two members of the Playground Fund Raising Group attended (item 6 M/A.)   PRESENT Cllrs Anning, Batty, Pentith, Priestley, Warren , Ogden and Gibbs.   APOLOGIES None.   ELECTION OF CHAIRMAN  It was proposed Cllr Priestley, seconded Cllr  Gibbs,             and agreed unanimously… View Article

Minutes – Apr 14

MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON APRIL 15TH 2014     PRESENT  Cllrs Anning, Batty, Pentith, Priestley and Warren.   APOLOGIES Cllrs Gibbs and Ogden.   DECLARATION OF PECUNIARY AND OTHER INTERESTS. None.   MINUTES OF MEETING HELD ON MARCH 18TH 2014. These were approved.   MATTERS ARISING 1. Future of Village Shop.  The Chairman… View Article

Minutes – Mar 14

EAST KESWICK PARISH COUNCIL MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON MARCH 18TH 2014   POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM The Police reported one crime – Damage to a Motor Vehicle. A couple of dates have been penned for speeders in the village. Telephone calls of an unsavoury nature continue to be received from the Phone Box,… View Article

Minutes – Feb 14

MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON FEBRUARY 18TH 2014   POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM PCSO Tiff Greenwood attended and reported that no crimes had been reported during the last month. One resident, however, is experiencing problems with acts of vandalism directed towards her car.  The Police are continuing to investigate these acts of criminal damage…. View Article

Minutes – Jan 14

MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON 21ST JANUARY 2014   POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM The Police reported 2 crimes during December – one Burglary Dwelling, and one Burglary Other.   David Cooke attended to clarify the conditions attaching to his rental agreement .It was explained that the condition that on the one day in the… View Article

Minutes – Nov 13

EAST KESWICK PARISH COUNCIL MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON NOVEMBER 26TH2013   POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM The Police reported 3 crimes during the last month- one of Arson (cricket pavilion), one of Burglary Other, and one of Criminal Damage to M/V. PRESENT Cllrs Anning, Batty, Priestley, Ogden, Pentith and Gibbs. APOLOGIES Cllr Warren arrived… View Article

Minutes – Oct 13

MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON OCTOBER 23RD 2013   POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM PC Sue Broadwell reported 1 crime – a burglary – during the previous month.   Mr and Mrs Brook attended to report the problems residents of Church Drive are now facing due to the presence in the road of the caravan… View Article

Minutes -Sep 13

MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON SEPTEMBER 17 2013   POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM The Police reported 1 crime during the month – theft of 2 motor vehicles from one property. PRESENT Cllrs Anning, Batty, Priestley, Gibbs and Ogden. APOLOGIES Cllrs Pentith and Warren. DECLARATION OF PECUNIARY AND OTHER INTERESTS. None. MINUTES OF MEETING HELD… View Article

Minutes – Aug 13

MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON AUGUST 20TH 2013   POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM No Police or residents attended. PC Sue Broadwell phoned the Clerk the following day to apologise and provide the crime figures. There were 2 thefts non specific during the month – one of them the picnic table. PRESENT Cllrs Anning ,Batty,… View Article

Minutes – July 13

EAST KESWICK PARISH COUNCIL MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON JULY 16TH2013   POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM PCSO Alan Stead reported that 2 crimes had occurred during the last month – all thefts.   David and Melanie Smith spoke of their ideas for increasing the wildflower potential of the roadside verges by reducing the amount… View Article

Minutes – June 13

EAST KESWICK PARISH COUNCIL MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON JUNE 11TH 2013   POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM There was no Police attendance. 4 members of the NP Steering Committee attended to hear the ideas presented by Paul Leeming. PRESENT Cllrs Batty, Pentith, Priestley, Gibbs and Warren. APOLOGIES Cllrs Anning and Ogden.  The meeting was… View Article

Minutes – Apr 13

EAST KESWICK PARISH COUNCIL MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON APRIL 16TH 2013.   POLICE REPORT There had been no crime in the last month. A later report on the end of year figures for East Keswick was sent to the Clerk and circulated to Cllrs. This reported :- 5 burglaries of dwellings, 4 criminal… View Article

Minutes -Mar 13

MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON MARCH 19TH 2013.   POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM The new PCSO, Tiffany Greenwood, attended and reported no crimes during the last month. She has received complaints about speeding and intends to use the speed gun again with a view to prosecution of offenders is able to   Richard Smith… View Article

Minutes -Feb 13

MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON FEBRUARY 19TH 2013   POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM PCSO Alan Stead attended from the Police and reported 2 attacks on Property on Cleavesty Lane. Cllr Anning informed him that she was considering using the SID device in the near future at the end of Rose Croft.   Jim Dedicoat… View Article

Minutes – Jan 13

EAST KESWICK PARISH COUNCIL MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON JANUARY 15TH 2013   POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM There was no attendance from either Police or residents. APOLOGIES None. DECLARATION OF PECUNIARY AND OTHER INTERESTS. Cllr Anning declared a personal and prejudicial interest in M/A 8. Cllr Gibbs declared an interest in Planning 1a and… View Article

Minutes – Nov 12

EAST KESWICK PARISH COUNCIL   MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON 27TH NOVEMBER 2012.   POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM PCSO Rebecca Jackson attended and reported 1 crime during the last month- a theft non specific. Council discussed with her the use of cones to deter inconsiderate parking on Whitegate. Letters asking for the co-operation of… View Article

Minutes – Oct 12

  EAST KESWICK PARISH COUNCIL   MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON OCTOBER 23RD 2012 POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM PC Becky Hurrell presented the crime figures for the last month. There had been one incident of damage to a motor vehicle in which the perpetrator had received a warning, and one shed burglary in which… View Article

Minutes – Sep 12

  EAST KESWICK PARISH COUNCIL MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON 18TH SEPTEMBER 2012.   POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM Su Broadwell attended from the Police and reported 2 burglaries in the last month.   A resident of Wike attended to voice her concern that East Keswick PC has not supported the Highway proposal for a… View Article

Minutes – Aug 12

  MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON 21ST AUGUST 2012.   POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM A Wetherby Police representative attended and reported that there had been 7 crimes in East Keswick during the month of July – 2 criminal damage to property, 3 burglaries other, 1 burglary of a dwelling, and 1 damage to motor… View Article

Minutes – Jul 12

MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON 17TH JULY 2012.   POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM No East Keswick residents attended . PC Susan Broadwell attended and presented the month’s crime report. There had been 1 incident of making off without payment (non- payment of taxi fare), 1 burglary dwelling , and 1 criminal damage offence –… View Article

Minutes – Jun 12

  EAST KESWICK PARISH COUNCIL MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON JUNE 19TH 2012.   POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM No Police attended but PCSO Becky Johnson sent a crime  report . There had been 2 crimes during the month – one of possession of Class A drugs and drunk driving, and one of a theft… View Article

Minutes – May 12

MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON 15TH MAY 2012 POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM No Police or residents attended. A crime report was later sent by the Police, mentioning 1 crime during the month- I possession of drugs on a routine stop by Police, with 2 arrested on Whitegate. PRESENT Cllrs Priestley, Anning, Pentith, Gibbs, and… View Article

Minutes – Apr 12

MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON APRIL 12TH 2012. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST None. PRESENT – Cllrs Priestley, Anning, Fowler, Batty,and Ogden. APOLOGIES – Cllrs Pentith and Gibbs.    MINUTES OF MEETING HELD ON  MARCH 20TH 2012. These were approved. MATTERS ARISING 1.Agreement with VHC over purchase of Filing Cabinet. The 2 committees had agreed on… View Article

Minutes – Mar 12

  MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON MARCH 20TH 2012   POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM The Police had notified the Council of one crime, – a none specific theft of 2 gulley grates. Residents present at the meeting added that there had also been 3 thefts of batteries from at least three tractors .  … View Article

Minutes – Feb 12

      MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON 21ST FEBRUARY 2012 NO POLICE REPORT but the Chairman reported that gratings had been stolen from the drains on Main Street.  These have now been replaced. No residents attended. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST Cllr Anning declared an interest in work on Churchyard Cllr Pentith declared an interest… View Article

Minutes – Nov 11

EAST KESWICK PARISH COUNCIL MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON NOVEMBER 29TH 2011 POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM The Police had circulated details of recent crime figures showing 2 crimes – both burglaries of dwellings.                                                    No members of the public attended. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST Cllrs Priestley and Fowler declared an interest in Planning (3) Church Drive…. View Article

Minutes – Oct 11

MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON 18TH OCTOBER 2011     POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM The Police attended, handing over a report on the latest crime figures. There had been 2 crimes within the last month – one a burglary of a dwelling and the other a burglary other (theft from two detached sheds) DECLARATIONS… View Article

Minutes – Sep 11

MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON SEPTEMBER 20TH 2011   POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM There was no attendance from the Police but a crime report had shown one crime during the month – burglary of a dwelling. No residents attended. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST Cllr Priestley declared a personal interest in Planning 7. APOLOGIES Cllr Fowler…. View Article

Minutes – August 11

t POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM There was no Police attendance. One resident attended in connection with Planning 7.   DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST Cllrs Priestley and Fowler declared a personal and prejudicial interest in Planning 7;Cllor Gibbs in Planning 1 APOLOGIES   Cllrs Anning and Batty.   MINUTES OF MEETING HELD ON  JULY 19TH 2011 These were approved.  … View Article

Minutes – July 11

POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM  No Police of residents attended.   DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST Cllr Fowler declared an interest in Planning 1(a) Cllr Anning declared an interest in Planning 1(b) APOLOGIES  Cllrs Priestley and Batty.  In the absence of the Chairman, the Vice- Chairman, Cllr Anning ,chaired the meeting.   MINUTES OF MEETING HELD ON  JUNE 21ST… View Article

Minutes – June 11

POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM No Police or residents attended. A crime report from the Police was received notifying the Council of only one crime, Assault, committed during the last month.   DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST Cllr Anning declared an interest in M/A 1. Cllrs Anning and Priestley declared an interest in Finance 1.   PRESENT  Cllrs…. View Article

Minutes – May 2011

MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON MAY 17TH 2011.   POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM There was no Police presence. Mr and Mrs Reeves attended concerning their current planning application ( Planning 1.)   WELCOME TO NEW CLLR. The Chairman welcomed Jake Fowler to the Council.   ELECTION OFCHAIRMAN  It was proposed Cllr Anning , seconded… View Article

Minutes – April 2011

EAST KESWICK PARISH COUNCIL  MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON APRIL 19TH 2011  DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST Cllr Anning declared an interest in MA 1.   PRESENT Cllrs Priestley, Pinkney, Anning, Pentith, Ogden, Batty and Gibbs.   APOLOGIES   None.  MINUTES OF MEETING HELD ON  MARCH 29TH 2011. These were approved, with one minor amendment . MATTERS ARISING1… View Article

Minutes – March 2011

EAST KESWICK PARISH COUNCIL  MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON MARCH 29TH 2011 POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM  No Police or members of the public attended , other than Mr Peter Anning, invited by the Chairman, to speak about proposals for the Village Hall. (Correspondence /New Business – Item 3). PRESENT  Cllrs Priestley, Pinkney, Anning, Batty, Ogden and… View Article

Minutes – February 2011

EAST KESWICK PARISH COUNCIL  MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON FEBRUARY 15TH 2011   POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM  No residents attended. The Police sent a report that there had been no crimes in the last month.   PRESENT Cllrs Pinkney(in the Chair) , Anning , Ogden, Batty and Gibbs.  APOLOGIES. Cllrs Priestley and Pentith.  DECLARATIONS… View Article

Minutes – January 2011

EAST KESWICK PARISH COUNCIL  MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON JANUARY 18 2011 POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM A Police report indicated that there had been only one crime of criminal damage in the last month. Mr and Mrs Martin attended in order to voice their displeasure at what they considered victimisation by the Council. A complaint had… View Article

Minutes November 2010

MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON NOVEMBER 30TH 2010  POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM  There was no attendance from the Police or the public.   DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST  Cllr Gibbs declared an interest in Planning 1(b).   PRESENT Cllrs Priestley, Pinkney, Ogden, Pentith , Batty and Gibbs.   APOLOGIES Cllr Anning.    MINUTES OF MEETING HELD ON… View Article

Minutes October 2010

MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON OCTOBER 19TH 2010  POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM  PC May Lai attended and reported 2 crimes – 1 burglary of a dwelling and 1 domestic incident assault.   DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST Cllr Batty declared a personal and prejudicial interest in Finance 1a. Cllr Anning declared a personal interest in M/A… View Article

Minutes September 2010

MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON SEPTEMBER 28TH 2010 RESIDENTS FORUM  Two residents of The Grove attended to report on a serious accident to one of them, caused by a very near collision when she and her horse almost collided with a double decker bus. The accident occurred in daylight on a narrow stretch of Crabtree… View Article

Minutes August 2010

MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON 17TH AUGUST 2010 PRESENT  Cllrs Priestley, Pinkney, Anning, Pentith . APOLOGIES Cllrs Batty and Ogden.  POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM  There were no representatives from either. The Clerk subsequently received the crime figures from the Police which noted 2 crimes during the month.  DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST Cllr Anning declared an interest in… View Article

Minutes July 2010

MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON JULY 20TH 2010 POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM  PCSO Rebecca Johnson attended and reported on 4 crimes during the last month – 1 Burglary Other, 1 Burglary Dwelling, 1 Theft non-specific, and one arson.   DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST Cllr Anning declared an interest in M/A 1.   PRESENT Cllrs Priestley, Pinkney,… View Article

June 2010

EAST KESWICK PARISH COUNCIL   MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON 15TH JUNE 2010  POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM   There was no Police attendance. The Clerk had been informed that, due to the need for cutbacks, Police would attend PC meetings in January, April, July and October only. The crime figures had been e mailed. There… View Article

May 2010

EAST KESWICK PARISH COUNCIL   MINUTES OF THE ANNUAL MEETING OF THE COUNCIL – MAY 18TH 2010   POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM   PC Steve Lane and PCSO Rebecca Jackson attended and reported that there had been one crime during the last month – a burglary, with nothing actually taken. There had been no further sign… View Article

March 2010

EAST KESWICK PARISH COUNCIL  MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON MARCH 23 2010 POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM  2 members of the Police attended and reported 2 crimes committed during the last month, 1of assault and 1 of the theft of a land rover.  2 residents attended the meeting and raised the following issues:-·          The first resident… View Article

February 2010

EAST KESWICK PARISH COUNCIL  MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON 16TH FEBRUARY 2010  POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM.  No Police or residents attended the meeting.   DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST Cllr Thornton declared an interest in Planning 1(b) and Cllr Anning in M/A 1.   PRESENT Cllrs Priestley, Thornton, Pinkney, Ogden, and Anning.   APOLOGIES   Cllrs Batty… View Article

January 10

EAST KESWICK PARISH COUNCIL  MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON 15TH DECEMBER 2009  POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM There was no representation from police or public.   DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST Cllr Anning declared an interest in M/A 1 and Cllr Pentith in Minor Matters 4.   PRESENT  Cllrs Priestley, Thornton, Pinkney, Anning, Pentith and Ogden.  … View Article

December 2009

EAST KESWICK PARISH COUNCIL  MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON 15TH DECEMBER 2009  POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM There was no representation from police or public.   DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST Cllr Anning declared an interest in M/A 1 and Cllr Pentith in Minor Matters 4.   PRESENT  Cllrs Priestley, Thornton, Pinkney, Anning, Pentith and Ogden.  … View Article

November 09

EAST KESWICK PARISH COUNCIL   MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON 17TH NOVEMBER 2009     POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM PC May Lai attended on behalf of the Police and reported on 1 Burglary Dwelling.                                                                                       The dangerous exit from Rose Croft was to remain the priority. PC Lai offered to speak to residents about the… View Article

October 09

EAST KESWICK PARISH COUNCIL  MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON OCTOBER 20TH 2009   POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM PC Steve Lane and a female colleague attended on behalf of the Police. There had been no crimes in the last month. Cllrs reported concerns about a matter which had been reported to the police by the… View Article

September 09

 EAST KESWICK PARISH COUNCIL  MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON SEPTEMBER 15 2009 POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM Mr Bob Nielson attended and reported 2 matters of concern to him:-1. The dangerous exit from Lumby Lane to Main Street, where he considered that speeding vehicles, particularly at peak traffic periods, were liable to cause a serious accident…. View Article

July 09

  EAST KESWICK PARISH COUNCIL  MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON JULY 21st 2009  POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM PC Sue Broadwell  and PC Jennifer Ripton attended on behalf of the Police and reported on 4 crimes during the last month- 1 assault, 1 theft (non specific), 1 burglary (dwelling), and 1 incident of criminal damage…. View Article

June 2009

EAST KESWICK PARISH COUNCIL  MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON JUNE 16TH 2009   POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM PCSO Louise Lodge and PC Steve Lane attended on behalf of the Police and reported that no crimes had been committed during the last month. Louise discussed the priorities listed by the Council at the previous meeting-… View Article

May 09 mins

EAST KESWICK PARISH COUNCIL  MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON MAY 19 2009  POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM  PC Sue Broadwell attended on behalf of the Police. There had been no recorded crimes within the last month. It was important for councils to list their 3 priorities for each month. Council agreed that for this month… View Article

April 2009

EAST KESWICK PARISH COUNCIL  MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON APRIL 21ST 2009   PRESENT  Cllrs Priestley, Thornton, Pinkney, Anning, Batty and Ogden.  APOLOGIES  Cllr Pentith.   DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST Cllr Batty declared a personal and prejudicial interest in item 1(b) Finance and left the room whilst this item was discussed.  MINUTES OF MEETING HELD… View Article

March 09 minutes

EAST KESWICK PARISH COUNCIL  MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON MARCH 17TH  2009   POLICE AND RESIDENTS’ FORUM  There was no attendance from Police or residents.   PRESENT  Cllrs Priestley, Anning, Pentith, Batty and Ogden.   APOLOGIES   Cllrs Thornton and Pinkney.  DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST None.  MINUTES OF MEETING HELD ON 24th FEBRUARY  2009.These were approved… View Article

February 2009

EAST KESWICK PARISH COUNCIL  MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON 24TH FEBRUARY 2009 POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM No visitors were present.  PRESENT Cllrs Priestley, Thornton, Pinkney, Batty, Ogden, Anning and Pentith.   APOLOGIES   None.  MINUTES OF MEETING HELD ON 20TH JANUARY 2009 These were approved.  DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST  None.  MATTERS ARISING1. Village Clock The Clerk was… View Article

January 2009

EAST KESWICK PARISH COUNCIL  MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON JANUARY 20TH 2009 RESIDENTS AND POLICE FORUM  PCSO Louise Lodge reported on 3 crimes during the last month – all assaults, with 2 arrests made. Mr Bury attended in connection with the tree/car problem outside 12 Church Drive. Louise Lodge reported that she had visited the… View Article

December 2008

EAST KESWICK PARISH COUNCIL  MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON 16TH DECEMBER 2008 RESIDENTS’ AND POLICE FORUM   PCSO Louise Lodge attended on behalf of the Police and reported that there had been one case of criminal damage during the last month. She was aware of the imminent road closure of Main Street and the effects… View Article

Nov 2008

EAST KESWICK PARISH COUNCIL  MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON NOVEMBER 18TH 2008 POLICE AND RESIDENTS FORUM PCSO Louise Lodge attended and reported 3 crimes during the last month – 2 burglaries and 1 theft from a dwelling.  PRESENT Cllrs Priestley, Thornton, Pinkney, Anning, Batty and Ogden.   APOLOGIES   Cllr Pentith.  MINUTES OF MEETING HELD ON… View Article

Minutes-October 08

 EAST KESWICK PARISH COUNCIL  MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON 21ST OCTOBER 2008  PRESENT  Cllrs Priestley, Thornton, Pinkney, Anning, Pentith and Ogden.   APOLOGIES  Cllr Batty. RESIDENTS’ AND POLICE FORUM  No residents attended. PC Sue Broadwell attended on behalf of the Police. She reported 3 crimes during the last month- 1 theft from a vehicle and… View Article

sept 08 minutes

EAST KESWICK PARISH COUNCIL  MINUTES OF MEETING HELD ON 16TH SEPTEMBER 2008 RESIDENTS AND POLICE FORUM No residents attended. PCSO Louise Lodge and PC Steve Lane attended on behalf of the Police. They reported only 1 crime during the last month- theft from a dwelling. The subject of parking on Lumby Lane corner was discussed again…. View Article

Minutes – Aug 08

MINUTES OF MEETING HELD ON AUGUST 19TH 2008    RESIDENTS AND POLICE FORUM   No residents or Police attended but a crime report was received from the Police detailing three crimes during the last month- one theft from a motor vehicle, one incident of criminal damage, and one non specific theft.   PRESENT  Cllrs Priestley,… View Article

Minutes – July 08

MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON JULY 15th 2008 RESIDENTS AND POLICE FORUM No residents attended. PCSO Louise Lodge and PC Steve Lane attended on behalf of the Police and reported 2 crimes during the last month. When questioned about the current position regarding fireworks, they promised to investigate and report back. Cllrs informed them… View Article

Minutes – June 08

MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON 17th JUNE 2008 The long Parish walk that was due to take place on the 9th July and which was cancelled at short notice due to the foul weather,will now take place on Wednesday 30th July at 7.00pm starting at St. Mary Magdalene Church.The walk will take place on… View Article

Minutes – Oct 20

EAST KESWICK PARISH COUNCIL MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ONLINE ON 20th October 2020 at 7.30 pm PRESENT: Cllr B Bailey Cllr A Batty (Chair) from 7.50 pm Cllr J Eaton Cllr N Edwards Cllr B Groves Cllr G Plowright Cllr A Waterfield Cllr M Robinson, Leeds City Council Harewood Ward to 8 pm 1…. View Article

Minutes – Sep 20

MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ONLINE ON 15th September 2020 PRESENT Cllrs Batty, Bailey, Groves, King, Waterfield, Edwards. Kelly Martin Clerk DECLARATION OF PECUNIARY AND OTHER INTEREST None Cllr Batty welcomed new Councillor Nicholas Edwards. MINUTES OF MEETING HELD ONLINE ON 21st July 2020 These were approved. MATTERS ARISING 1 1.1 Neighbourhood plan It was… View Article

Minutes- July 20

EAST KESWICK PARISH COUNCIL MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ONLINE ON 21ST JULY 2020 PRESENT Cllrs Batty, Bailey, Groves, King, Waterfield. Kelly Martin Clerk DECLARATION OF PECUNIARY AND OTHER INTEREST MINUTES OF MEETING HELD ONLINE ON 16TH JUNE 2020 These were approved. MATTERS ARISING 1. 1.1 Update on works at Allerton Drive This has been… View Article

Minutes – June 20

EAST KESWICK PARISH COUNCIL MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ONLINE ON 16TH JUNE 2020 PRESENT Cllrs Batty, Bailey, Groves, King, Waterfield. Kelly Martin Clerk MINUTES OF UPDATE MEETING HELD ONLINE ON 19TH MAY 2020 These were approved. MATTERS ARISING 1. 1.1 Update on works at Allerton Drive Clerk to follow up with Cllr Robinson to… View Article

Minutes – May 20

EAST KESWICK PARISH COUNCIL MINUTES OF THE UPDATE MEETING HELD ONLINE ON MAY 19TH 2020 PRESENT Cllrs Batty, Bailey, Waterfield, King and Groves. Kelly Martin Clerk MINUTES OF MEETING HELD ON MARCH 17th 2020 These were approved. MATTERS ARISING 1. Trimming of Memorial Trees Cllr Bailey provided an update and it was decided to appoint… View Article

← Older posts