Parish Council meetings return to Village Hall
The Parish Council is able to meet again in person from Tuesday 18th May after a year of zoom meetings. The agenda for the meeting is as follows. The public is welcome to attend for the first ten minutes or you can send any item you’d like considering to firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions or comments from members of the public.
Not later than 7.45pm
1. To receive any declarations of interests and consider requests for dispensations.
2. To receive apologies and approve reasons for absence.
3. To approve the decisions made at the online meetings in March and April 2021.
4. To receive information on the following ongoing issues and decide further action where necessary:
4.1 Neighbourhood plan – update.
4.2 Sports Field – update.
4.3 Playground update, cradle swing repair.
4.4 EKWT – update
4.5 Additional bins in the village – update.
4.6 Defibrillator – new cabinet
4.7 Potential rights of way/footpath – EK/Bardsey/Collingham update. 4.8 Replacement white railings – update
4.9 To approve Financial accounts 2019/20
4.10 White wooden bridge to Blacksmiths field – update
4.11 Notice board update.
4.12 Bull Pound update.
4.13 Traffic camera – update
4.14 YLCA update – Survey
5. To consider and decide upon planning and landscape applications:
5.1 21/02394/TR 6 Keswick Grange – works to protected trees
5.2 21/03090/FU/NE Maythorn, 2 Meadow Croft single storey side extension
5.3 21/02803/TR 12 Church Drive Crown reductions to Cherry trees and Fell conifers 5.4 21/03902/TR Darley Cottage, Main Street. Fell Spruce and Cypruss
5.5 21/03548/FU/NE Darley Cottage, Main Street. Single storey side and rear extension
6. Matters requested by councillors
6.1 Email from Collingham PC re Bus Stop at Hill Crest 6.2 CPAD Rescue Pad kits
7. Financial matters:
7.1 To approve the following accounts for payment:
8.1.1. AGAR course Clerk £22.50
7.2 To note the following payments previously authorised:
8.2.1. Clerks salary (1.04.21-30.04.21) and Inland Revenue.
8. To consider the following new Correspondence received and decide action where necessary
9. To notify the clerk of matters for inclusion on the agenda of the next meeting.
10. To confirm the date of the next meeting as Tuesday 15th June 2021.